The ProTracker Cloud Data Conversion Process
- We recommend that before and during this conversion process, you become familiar with ProTracker Cloud by viewing our website, reading the Getting Started Guide, and reviewing the articles published in Knowledge Base. During this time you complete the 7-day Evaluation License period. This will ensure your understanding of how you will use ProTracker Cloud and where you will find your converted data.
- ProTracker Software (we) sends the customer (you) a conversion questionnaire.
- You answer and return the questionnaire to us.
- We both sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
- You send us a copy of your database so that we may perform a conversion analysis. We will ask you additional questions about the data to determine how best to import it into ProTracker Cloud. During this process, you will continue using your former CRM software.
- You choose your ProTracker Cloud License package on ProTrackerCloud.com.
- You electronically sign the End User License Agreement.
- You purchase your ProTracker Cloud License(s) through FastSpring.
- During the conversion process, we will be uploading your database for testing to ensure you have a chance to fully review the converted data before the final conversion takes place. During this testing phase it is important that you have the time to devote to reviewing the data. The turnaround time for each delivery is 48 hours. You will send us screenshots of anything that is not correct so we can adjust it in the next version of your database.
- We tentatively schedule the official (or final) conversion for a date that is mutually agreeable.
- On the agreed upon conversion date, you send us a final copy of your data. Note: you should stop entering data into your former CRM software at this time, as further changes will not be converted to ProTracker Cloud.
- We convert the data to the maximum extent possible. We schedule three business days for this process, but it may take more or less time.
- When the conversion is completed, we will deliver your ProTracker Cloud instance, process your credit card payment for you ProTracker Cloud license(s) and email your receipt.
- You will review the new data within two business days to verify that the conversion is complete and accurate.
- You perform any necessary post-conversion data cleanup. We do our best to convert your data to ProTracker Cloud, but there may be mismatches between systems that show up in conversion. These will need some manual cleanup by you to resolve.
- We send you a Data Conversion Acceptance letter to be signed and returned.
- Once you have accepted the data as delivered in your instance of ProTracker Cloud, we will permanently delete all copies of your data, in all formats, in our possession for security reasons.
We will maintain a backup of your legacy data for 30 days after the data conversion.
To download a copy of the ProTracker Cloud Data Conversion Process here, click on the link below.