You can export ProTracker records to a comma separated value file (.csv filetype). The file contains all the fields in the module from which you are exporting the data.
The .csv file displays column titles, including the Record ID (a long string of letters and numbers used as a unique reference to each record) and all the other fields in the module. Use Microsoft Excel, Notepad, or other text editors to open .csv files.
- When exporting values for dropdown options, ProTracker exports the ID associated with each option (that is, item name) and not the display labels.
- If you are exporting records that are assigned to multiple teams, the Team Name column displays all the assigned teams for each record.
To export data from ProTracker
- Open the List View of the module for the records you want to export. For example, to export Accounts records, click Accounts > View Accounts on the Navigation menu.
- Select the records you want to export by doing one of the following:
One or more records, but not all
Click on the selection box associated with the record(s) you want to export
All the records on the current page
Click Select This Page on the dropdown located above the selection box column.
All the records on the list
Click Select All on the dropdown located above the selection box column.
- Click Export in the List View Actions dropdown.
The Save As popup displays.
- Enter the name of the file in the File name box, and then click Save.