Welcome to ProTracker Cloud, a Client Relationship Management (CRM) application for professionals. This guide assumes that you have the required resources to access the ProTracker application and you are familiar with how to use them. Contact your database administrator for issues and concerns.
ProTracker enables businesses to organize, populate, and maintain information efficiently on all aspects of their client relationships. It provides integrated management of corporate information on clients, investment accounts, contacts, sales leads and opportunities, plus activities such as calls, meetings, and assigned tasks. The system seamlessly blends all the functions required to manage information on many aspects of your business into an intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface.
For sales-oriented organizations, the system also offers a graphical dashboard to track business intelligence, the sales pipeline, the most successful lead sources, and the month-by-month outcomes for opportunities in the pipeline.
This guide is designed for users and administrators who are new to ProTracker, or to CRM and web-based applications.
ProTracker consists of modules, each of which represents a specific functional aspect of the CRM such as Clients, Activities, Leads, and Opportunities. For example, the Clients module enables you to create and manage client relationships, and the Activities module enables you to create and manage activities related to clients, contacts, opportunities, etc. These modules are designed to help you manage clients through each step of their life cycle. Many of these steps are interrelated and as a result, each module displays related information. For example, when you view the details of a particular client, the system also displays the related contacts, activities, opportunities, and accounts. You can view, edit, and create this information.
As a database administrator, you have the power to implement access control for these modules.
- Lead, Contact, and Opportunity management to pursue new business, share sales information, track deal progress, and record deal-related interactions
- Client management capabilities to provide a single view of clients across teams, geographies, and status
- Automated Quote and Contract management functionality to generate accurate quotes with support for multiple line items and currencies.
- Sales forecasting and pipeline analysis to give sales representatives and managers the ability to generate accurate forecasts based on sales data in ProTracker
- ProTracker Dashboards to provide real-time information about leads, opportunities, and clients
- ProTracker Plug-ins for Microsoft Office to integrate your CRM data with Microsoft’s leading productivity tools
- ProTracker Mobile to access mobile functionality through any standards-based web browser, IPhone, or Android smartphone.
- Lead management for tracking and cultivating new leads
- Email marketing for touching prospects and slients with relevant offers
- Campaign management for tracking campaigns across multiple channels
- Campaign Wizard to walk users through the process of gathering information such as the marketing channel, targets, and budget needed to execute a campaign effectively
- Campaign reporting to analyze the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Web-to-Lead forms to directly import campaign responses into ProTracker and capture leads
- Shared Email and calendar with integration to Microsoft Outlook
- Activity management for emails, tasks, calls, and meetings
- Content syndication to consolidate third-party information sources
- ProTracker mobile functionality for wireless and PDA access for employees to work when they are away from the office
- Reporting across all ProTracker modules
- Real-time updates based on existing reports
- Customizable dashboards to show only the most important information
- Edit user settings quickly in a single location
- Define how information flows through ProTracker (workflow management) and the actions users can take with information (access control)
- Edit dropdowns that appear throughout the application for uniform data entry
- Define core business options
Ensure that you have the following installed and configured on your machine before using ProTracker:
- A web browser application on your computer. The following web browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome 14 or newer
- Firefox 3.6 or newer
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or newer
- Safari 5.1 or newer
For optimal performance and the best user experience, make sure that the client computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware and system requirements for the web browser application used to access ProTracker.
- Internet access to the web server that is running ProTracker software. Your system administrator can provide you with a web address (URL) from which the system can be accessed.
Web browser window controls
ProTracker dynamically generates the HTML pages that the web browser displays when you click certain buttons on a web page. ProTracker may not display these pages if you use the browser’s Back and Forward buttons. It is recommended that you use the Actions menu on the module menu to navigate back and forth in the application.
Note: ProTracker is designed for a minimum 1024x768-pixel screen display resolution.