Create a Client List Report
- Click Reports > View Reports in the Navigation menu. The Reports List View displays.
- Click Create New. The Report Wizard displays. The Report Wizard guides you through the process of creating the report.
- Select Rows and Columns as the report type. This displays a list of modules.
- Click the Client module in the top-left corner of the Report Wizard screen. This displays the Define Fields page with a list of Related Modules and Available Fields (in the primary module). You can use one or more fields as filters. You do not want to use any filters for the Client List Report.
- Click Next above the Report Wizard screen.
- In the lower-corner of the Report Wizard is the Related Modules list. Click the fields you wish to display in the report, for example, Client’s Name, Co-Client’s Name, Client’s Business Street Address, Client’s Business City Address, Client’s Business State Address, and Client’s Business Postal Code.
- To rename the selected columns to display in the Client List Report, double-click in the field and type the new column name.
- Click Next to move to the Report Details page and enter Client List Report in the Report Name field. Enter information in the desired fields.
- Click Save to generate the report without running it, click Save & Run to generate the report and run it. Click Preview Report to preview the report without running it.
- In the drop-down menu next to Edit click Print as PDF to run and save the report as a PDF.
For more information on creating reports see the Reports.