*Redemption is a 3rd party software ProTracker uses to connect to MS Outlook.
When archiving emails or sending email from ProTracker, you may get one of the following message:
- Redemption is not found. Please reinstall Redemption and try again
- 429: ActiveX component can't create object
- Or no message but nothing happens when archiving or trying to send an email from ProTracker
Error when program loads: The operating system is not presently configured ..."
- Redemption is not installed or has become unregistered.
- Multiple versions of Microsoft Outlook installed
The steps listed below will install the Redemption file.
1.Close ProTracker Advantage and AutoSync (system tray, right-click PT icon, exit application.)
2. Download http://protracker.com/download/tools/Redemption_installer.126.96.36.19976.zip to your Desktop.
3. Unzip or extract the files.
4. Right-click the file Install.exe and select "Run As Administrator". (If you don't see this option, just double-click Install.exe.)
5. When the Redemption dialog appears, click the "Install" link.Click OK twice.
6. After the install completes, delete the setup files on your Desktop.
Try syncing or archiving again. If the process still fails, please see the attached document for additional steps.