*Redemption is a 3rd party software ProTracker uses to connect to MS Outlook.
When archiving emails or sending email from ProTracker, you may get one of the following message:
- Redemption is not found. Please reinstall Redemption and try again
- 429: ActiveX component can't create object
- Or no message but nothing happens when archiving or trying to send an email from ProTracker
Error when program loads: The operating system is not presently configured ..."
- Redemption is not installed or has become unregistered.
- Multiple versions of Microsoft Outlook installed
The steps listed below will install the Redemption file.
1.Close ProTracker Advantage, Outlook and AutoSync (system tray, right-click PT icon, exit application.)
2. Download http://www.protracker.com/Download/Tools/Redemption_installer.126.96.36.19986.zip to your Desktop.
3. Unzip or extract the files.
4. Right-click the file Install.exe and select "Run As Administrator". (If you don't see this option, just double-click Install.exe.)
5. When the Redemption dialog appears, click the "Install" link.Click OK twice.
6. After the install completes, delete the setup files on your Desktop.
Note: If you are running Outlook 2013 Click-to-Run, Registration keys must be added manually. Download/ Save /Extract and Run: http://www.protracker.com/Download/Tools/Outlook_2013_C2R_fix.ZIP
Try syncing or archiving again. If the process still fails, please see the attached document for additional steps.