Symptoms: Document Explorer screen is blank, mouse-clicking issues within ProTracker or only top menus load (no data).
Here are the steps to resolve the problems. This is related to a recent Microsoft security patch that affected the mscomctl.ocx. This file is shared among all Office applications so closing all Office applications is recommended.
1. Close ProTracker Advantage
2. Close all Office applications!
3. Download, save to your computer and unzip (or right-click , extract all) this file: http://www.protracker.com/download/tools/delete_typelib.zip
4. After unzipping, double-click the delete_typelib.reg file to add it to your registry. Select Yes to both prompts.
1. Download, save to your computer and unzip (or right-click , extract all) this file from http://www.protracker.com/download/tools/register_mscomctl_4.zip
2. Right-click the register_mscomctl_4.bat file and select "Run As Administrator" or if you don't have that option, just double-click to run.
Open Advantage and see if the behavior is fixed. If it is not, then rerun the steps again or contact support at email@example.com.