ProTracker Advantage AutoSync provides automatic synchronization with Outlook for contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, and emails. In turn, you may synchronize Outlook with your smartphone or tablet. That combination puts your ProTracker data in front of you no matter where you may be.
AutoSync includes the following features:
- Simple rule builders to control how your data is sent back and forth to Outlook
- Detailed filter options to limit the data sent or received to just what you care about
- Scheduling capability so that AutoSync runs exactly when you want it to
- Separate AutoSync module that runs in the background, even when ProTracker Advantage is not running
ProTracker AutoSync Training Videos
We recommend that you set aside time to watch these videos full screen at 1080p (High Definition). Think about bringing your staff into the conference room to participate in a "Lunch and Learn."
View this video first to get the big picture
Set up Rules for each feature
- How to Sync Contacts with Outlook (7:24)
- How to Archive Email from Outlook (6:44)
- How to Sync Appointments with Outlook (6:19)
- How to Sync Tasks with Outlook (6:03)
- How to Sync Notes with Outlook (5:57)
Manage Email Addresses