Please run the steps below to install the update and get the correct Login window with your name in the drop-down list.
1. Download/Save and Run this file but do not open ProTracker Advantage yet. http://www.protracker.com/Download/Updates/UpdateProTrackerAdvantageWorkstation.exe
2. Go to C:\Program Files(x86)\ProTracker Advantage\Data.
3. In the \Data folder, delete the SampleAdvantageData.mdb and rename the AdvantageData.mdb to AdvantageDataOLD.mdb. The reason for renaming is a precaution in case that is your active database file.
4. Open ProTracker Advantage and you should get a browse window to locate your database. Browse to your database file usually named AdvantageData.mdb. Select the correct file, then open.
5. When ProTracker Advantage opens you should get a a login window with your name in the Login list. No password is required and ignore the spinning wheel if it lingers.
6. You will get prompted for 2 setup options. See this link: https://help.protracker.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002578583-Upgrading-to-ProTracker-Advantage-7-0
See this Help article to see what's new in this version: https://www.protracker.com/advantage/help/03_What's_New.html?ms=AhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFA&st=MA%3D%3D&sct=MA%3D%3D&mw=MzAw